The Best Thai Restaurants in London
Tue Aug 01 04:57 2023
London is a city with a rich and diverse food scene, and Thai food is no exception. Few things make for a fun night out quite like a sharing feast of Thai dishes and inventive cocktails. There are Thai restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets, from casual street food joints to fine dining establishments.
Here are a few of the best Thai restaurants in London:
- Som Saa is a Michelin-starred restaurant that serves authentic Thai cuisine from the Issan region. The menu features dishes like gaeng som pla (sour orange curry with mackerel) and khao soi (curry noodle soup).
- Patara is a fine dining Thai restaurant that offers a modern take on traditional dishes. The menu features dishes like crispy soft shell crab with chilli and lime and pad thai with king prawns.
- Nipa Thai is a popular Thai restaurant with several locations across London. The menu features classic Thai dishes like pad thai and green curry, as well as more unusual dishes like massaman curry and khao mok gai (chicken with rice and coconut milk).
- Kiln is a Thai restaurant in Soho that serves up modern Thai cuisine in a stylish setting. The menu features dishes like crispy duck salad with mango and chilli and grilled sea bass with laska curry.
- Begging Bowl is a Thai restaurant in Peckham that serves up delicious and affordable Thai street food. The menu features dishes like pad krapow (spicy stir-fried pork with basil) and khao man gai (chicken rice).
These are just a few of the many great Thai restaurants in London. With so many options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect Thai restaurant to suit your taste.Here are some other Thai restaurants in London that you might enjoy:
- Esarn Kheaw
- Smoking Goat
- The Heron
- 101 Thai Kitchen
You May Be Interested