The festival celebrates the diversity of Singapore's food culture, which is influenced by Chinese, Malay, Indian, and other cultures. SFF takes place over 12 days in August, and it is held at the Bayfront Event Space in Marina Bay.
Some of the highlights of SFF include:
- The Festival Village: This is the main event of SFF, and it features over 50 stalls from some of Singapore's best hawkers and restaurants.
- Food Cartel: This is a section of the Festival Village that features pop-ups, bar concepts, and masterclasses from some of Singapore's top chefs.
- Sweets Alley: This is a section of the Festival Village that features over 20 stalls selling sweet treats from all over Singapore.
- Brewnanza: This is a beer festival that takes place at the Festival Village, and it features over 100 beers from local and international breweries.
- Cultural performances: There are also a variety of cultural performances taking place throughout the festival, including traditional dances, music, and martial arts demonstrations.